I wanted to share our top 10 most romantic things to do in Charleston, South Carolina in honor of Valentine’s Day! Last year for Valentine’s Day, my husband surprised me with a day trip to Savannah, Georgia, and it was very romantic and fun! I made a post of the top 10 romantic things to do in Savannah, and it was a big hit, one of my top visited blog posts! So I figured why not make it a tradition! So here we are approaching Valentine’s Day again, and if you live in South Carolina, or are planning a visit, here are some great ideas to romance your love off their feet in Charleston, South Carolina.
1. Walk the Romantic Gardens at Middleton Place Plantation! Better yet, if you’re visiting in the Spring, definitely do their Wine Stroll! I have an in-depth guest post all about this, here. By far my FAVORITE!
2. Take a sunset dinner cruise and book a private table for two on Spiritline Cruise Lines.
3. Have brunch at Queen 82, if it’s not too cold, request to be seated outside.
4. Take a private horse carriage ride for two around the cobblestone streets in Charleston.
5. Have a picnic at Battery Park.
6. Rent a tandem kayak and explore the oceans, rivers, or marshes.
7. Hold hands and walk through the city market, and buy each other something to remember the date by!
8. Stop at each bakery on King Street and pick something for each other to try at each stop!
9. Go strawberry, blueberry, or peach picking!
10. Take a stroll among Charleston’s waterfront mansions! (This is my husband’s pick!)
11. (BONUS!) When Cypress Gardens reopens from extensive flood damage repairs, definitely take a row boat out on the swamp and recreate the scene from the notebook which was filmed there! Its stunning and very romantic!
I am not sure what Chris has planned for this Valentine’s Day but I am sure it will be perfect and romantic! I wish you all a day full of love!
WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE VALENTINES DATE EVER? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!